Hey guys (:
I am feeling better! (: I still have cough and those weird symptoms but it's getting better (or that's what I think).
Okay. So I am not sure if you guys know, but I am applying for a faculty transfer out of Science into Land and Food Systems. I am planning to get into their Health, Food and Nutrition sector's double major in food and nutritional sciences. Well I made this last min decision in January but i missed the application deadline by a day or so when I went to see the Faculty advisor. He told me to try my luck anyways, So i did in the midst of all of my homework and quizes and midterm, i halted everything and spent 3 days writing my essay and filling in my application form. After doing so, I sprinted all the way to the building the next day to turn it in. The lady who received my application didn't really want to accept it, but she told me that she'll ask the dean if she'll be willing to accept my late application. She told me that if she didn't accept it, I would be notified by e-mail. :/
SO... TODAY... I got an e-mail from them, but it wasn't an e-mail of rejection as of yet. They basically told me that they accepted my application and will be waiting for my this coming final grades to make the decision. !!! O.M.G. THIS IS AMAZING. But yeah, so this means that I got to study my butt off for this final to make everything work out. All of the sudden, I got this huge massive bolt of energy in my heart and my mind to study study study!! You have no idea how badly I want this. I must work hard to get it.
I was considering other options. I decided that if I don't get in, I'll be majoring in physics (:
alrighty, imma head back to the studies (:
xoxoxox rachel