
University life have been pretty interesting I have to say, there were good times, and of course the bad times, but nevertheless, something that I am very blessed to have the means of such an experience.
Just a month ago, I lost complete motivation of going to classes. I still complete my assignments and go to classes that are required, but when it comes down to getting my butt off the chair and going to a lecture just seriously killed me. Thank God, my grades did not fall, and hopefully they won’t after finals. Like everyone in during their college career, I was probably in a holiday trance. Well today was a wake-up call. I woke up, went to work, and came back… I had this strong feeling telling me to ‘youtube’ medical school videos (LOL), and I did. That video seriously helped me remembered my passion for medicine, and it basically shook me out of my trance, and now I feel more motivated to go to classes. I can’t really say anything yet, as it is the Easter break. But it did bring me back to focus, and gave me more reasons to go to classes and excel. I must work hard to get to what I want. I personally believe that success with hard work tastes the sweetest compared to it without. I got an A for my physics exam, without putting my all into the materials, and I didn’t feel as great as getting that 6 in IB chem. So I guess striving for success is what counts. (:
Well as for me socially, I’m good. Kevin and I had our fair share of visitors this year. His parents were here last week, and so were my aunt Allister… and the week before Aditee was here. So that was pretty awesome, stressful in another way as we’ll have to balance them with academics. Not only that, I’ve been out with my floormateys for a few drinks and mini outings. I love life here in Canada, except for the clubbing experience; everything was and still is pretty sweet.
Well, like most girls, I am super-in-love with makeup!! I was bored earlier today, and decided to take pictures of some of my favorite make-ups and some that I have just owned recently. I think I’m getting obsessed!! I have them posted on photobucket so CLICK HERE (: to see it!
Anyways, I shall head back to writing a report on the extraction of Caffeine from carbonated drinks


