F**king hell.
I got brain raped by the biology exam :/
It wasn't all that hard, it was just how they flipping ask the question.
example: "what is true for transcription and replication but not true for both?"
and they give you like 4 realistic choices and im like O_o REALLY?!!? why not play with our minds during the f-ing exams. wow. okay.
so, i came out of the exams at 11, well i came out like 30mins earlier because my brain couldn't stand being raped, it was a long arsh 2hrs. i almost died. I left and went to my English TA office hrs to collect my term paper, awesome 78% (B+) for BSing. I love English! :D goodness. that was probably the only good thing that has happened to me today. A B+ for 30% of my grade. lovely.
I took a nap, because I woke up at around 6, and i was mentally and physically exhausted.. about an hour into it, i hauled myself back to reality to start prepping for physics which is tomorrow. I thought everything was going to be okay.. you know going through past exams and stuff... of course not. why was i so naive?
I am flipping out because the equation sheet given for the exam tomorrow tells me NUTS about anything. so i basically have i memorize equations and hopefully get them all in by 12pm tomorrow *fingers crossed* I had like an x-large cup of coffee to keep me up, but that is not really working right now. Atleast i know how to do 5/7 of the questions in the review sheet.
okay. yeah i am going to go back to cramming.
tomorrow, i am going to take a HUGE ASS NAP. and wake up to study chemistry, and english.
i can just tell that this week is going to be hell.
wish me luck (: