

Yay for tie-dying (:
hey guys (:
Celine and I tie-dyed earlier this week and look how my shirt turned out ?!?! it's pretty cool... but i don't know how it will turn out on me. :P See I actually DO socialize and do fun activities. By the way, this picture was taken in a study room in the math building, and the stuff on the whiteboard is PHYSCISs muhaha harmonics (: super super fun.
A few of us have been 'camping' out in the math building from basically 10am to midnight on a daily basis. It's really productive here because it's the nerdy atmosphere makes me feel guilty for not studying. Yeah... I feel guilty as I blog. :/
Anyways yesterday was the last day of school and next monday is the first day of final exams. I am pretty excited for everything to end, and sweet old boring summer to come yet again. University have been exhausting and I am looking forward to having unproductive days just sitting and eating and watching TV. But for now, I have to study super super super hard for the up coming exams. I am almost ready for biology and physics... I am whatever about english and kinda nervous for math and chemistry as it is currently my weakest subjects and I have to pass the exams to pass the course. So yeah :(
I am going to head back to one, two, and three dimensional interference.
tata for nowww
x0x0x0x rachel.