
I absolutely adore this picture(:
Yay for finishing the memoir!!
okay.. was a rather peaceful day.
Shaun and Kimberly went to school and my mom went to lunch with her girlfriends.
So I was left at home with Isaac and daddy.
We didn't do much really. I facebook-ed while my dad was busy packing boxes to be sent back to Singapore. It's really scary how time flies. (I think I have probably repeated this phrase atleast 100 times). They will be moving back to Singapore this coming December... so I guess I will be back home next summer :D
It's a little exciting but kinda sad because Kevin's family will be moving back to the States soon... so I guess we'll be separated next summer as well :(
Kevin called me at around 4am Singy time and we had a little chat, and so did Isaac and him. It was so cute hearing Isaac asking him 'where are you? I want you to come back to my house now'. Awww. It was reassuring hearing Kevin's voice on the other line, knowing that he is safe and still remembers to call his girlfriend (:
For the rest of my day, I spent it by watching various TV shows (cooking related and CSI of course) It helped time passed by, but not as quickly as I had hoped. It was nice being able to catch up with my couch and TV just lazing around. I however do miss those stressful times back in Uni where I stress for assignment due dates and midterms. It is a rather drastic change in environment, so I guess I just need to get used to my current relaxing lifestyle.
I helped my mommy make 'otah' (it's a Singaporean food that is basically fish paste mixed with chilli and then baked in banana leafs). It was pretty fun, and I got to work my arms mixing them up :D
Okay, I am gonna help my mom make pulah hitam (I think that's how you spell it) it's a dessert and it'll taste yummy :D
xoxox Rachel
**My Dearest Kevin,
I miss you super duper much, and remember that I love you too! (even when I don't tell you so, even when we fight till our face turn blue, even when I am holding your crazy big hands walking down the street, even when I call you complaining about a certain something, even when we are 4989384930miles away from each other, I love you and you'll always be in my mind whenever and whatever I do