
hey all (:
Kay, so I tried looking for another layout for the blog but the html turned out to be pictures I remember doing that on Kevin's mac and it was the same thing. So I can't really do anything there. I will probably figure it out with a Windows when I'm not too lazy. My family's computer is the iMac, so I can't use that as well. I'll have to turn on the laptop and we all know how long it takes for a windows to start - basically forever. (:
Anywhos it has been forever since I gone shopping with my mom. The dry spell has seriously made us rethink about going out, which is a good thing cause we don't spend money :D.. Since my dad is working noons today, we decided to escape to Tucson Mall. There is a sale going on in Victoria's Secret and everywhere else, I got a few their bras which are the comfy-est thing EVER! Along with some undies and lotion (: Then we head off to Hollister and there was a sale there, I finally got the romper which I have been eyeing for the longest time. So that's awesome (: I love shopping sprees with my mom! After the mall we went to run a few errands then went to Target, and I got a cute purple piggy bank :D
Goodness, I have not gotten housing for the Winter session yet :| I really don't know what to do! I have been looking around on craigslist and all that bad there is a certain extend where I can trust those sites because it's really had to communicate with the landlord and to even see the place in-person seeing how I am a 2hr + 600bucks flight away. I found a place downtown which is in a condo, everything included. I'm not sure if it's too goo to be true, but the rent is 650, which is basically around the range for a 1 bedroom place. I'm not sure. I hope everything works out, because I can't really go to school w/out a place to stay in. I mean there's loads of other alternatives and stuff and I'm still waiting for the school to tell me about my housing. My parents told me that we'll go hunting for a place together during their 3-4 days stay in Vancouver, but I'm not sure if I'm able to find a place in that short of a time. I have been praying for a place, and I know that God will bless me by answering my prayers with what I want + even more. I shall have faith and continue praying for the perfect place. If you guys happen to be praying, please pray for that (:
Immma go turn on my old window's computer, and get some HTMLs (:
ttyl!
xoxoxox Racheeell