Hey guys!!HA it has been a while since I have updated this blog. I can see spiderwebs slowly spreading in this site..
Okay. Well, I am not going to updated everything because some stuff are better left untold and enjoyed in silence (: If you wanna know, just ask me Shaun.. I have still yet to tell you!
kay... so my dad finally bought me my long awaited Macbook Pro!! and the awesome thing was it came with a free 3G ipod touch and wireless photosmart printer!! My parents are going to keep the printer cause I have one in Vancouver which is in pretty good condition. (: I absolutely love this computer like no other ♥
Ah, i should dedicate this paragraph for Kevin who made my day today with his little letter and gift he sent me!! (: It was a cute cheesy card + a good stack of pictures behing each photo, there is a description of what happened at that place... (He was retelling the infamous story of how he asked me out.) super super cute. Yesterday, we were officially together for 16 months, I can't believe time passed by so quickly! I didn't notice it, because it felt like last week when i wished him happy 15th. I guess I must get into the game! I will miss him super much when he goes on his family vacation to Italy! LUCKY him!! :D
Oh yeah, I need to keep you guys updated with the double major thing... Okay, I found out that my possible transfer to the faculty of Food, Nutrition and Health (FNH) is successful, but attaining a spot in the double major was not because they were accepting more 2nd years' then first. They told me to try again next year. That was a little saddening, but I guess I have no affinity for that particular major? It doesn't matter... In the meantime, I did the application for Science and I chose Biochem, Chem, and Bio as my first 3 choices... I think I'll find out which I get into by next week, and from there I will decide what to do. If all else fails, I'll enter FNH as a nutritional science major then reapply for the double major. That's what's up with my uni so far. Other than that, I have no idea what's going on with housing... Housing has increased this year, I wanted Marine Drive apartments, but it will set me back 745CAD a month. Which is alot for a super tiny room. I got accepted to that, be rejected and am currently waiting for Thunderbird which cost only 635CAD a month which isn't bad for on-campus housing. I am not sure I'm getting it as they had sent me an email earlier last week allowing people to move in July.. and my parents think that it's not very economical to pay 2 months rent and leave it vacant. But we shall see what happens. I have faith that God will provide for me as long as I don't doubt him. 头痛了!!
Anyways, I have spending time with my family lately, and I love it. It's simple yet super fun! (: Other than that, I have been studying for the MCATs. Must study hard to score well!
Alrighty peeps,
imma head out!!
♥